Rostron Carlyle Rojas’ Planning and Environment Practice provides a wide range of services for developers, landlords, property funds managers and listed property trusts. We have extensive experience advising commercial and private developers, those affected by development, in relation to the planning system.
We also have a knowledge of current planning law and policies and are able to provide a commercially relevant and cost effective service for our clients.
Our Services Include:
- Providing local government, planning and environmental law advice for developments
- planning appeals
- Advising on due diligence and compliance issues of proposed development
- Advising on local government law
- on resumptions and compensation
Value Added Services
- As Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers have practice groups in Property and Commercial Law, we are able to provide a full service to their clients and ensure that we can meet all of your needs.
Rostron Carlyle Rojas also has the following related speciality Practices: