With a wealth of knowledge, experience and acumen, Rostron Carlyle Rojas’ team of passionate and experienced litigation lawyers are highly skilled advocates in all state and federal jurisdictions practicing in a broad range of commercial disputes.
Our priority is to manage and minimise risk, we provide our clients with a thorough assessment of their position, explore numerous options available, and make recommendations on how to achieve a suitable, cost-effective solution. Where possible, we seek to work constructively with the other party and their lawyers to ensure a swift resolution.
Our litigation lawyers use every resource available to manage relevant matters, and keep our clients informed. We work closely with our clients to secure their best interests. Our success has been built on the strong relationships we have formed with our clients.
- Commercial and contractual disputes.
- Building and construction litigation and disputes.
- Corporate, shareholder and director disputes.
- Insolvency and financial reconstruction issues.
- Intellectual property, trademark and copyright litigation.
- Professional negligence and indemnity litigation
- Banking and enforcement disputes.
- Australian Consumer Law
- Matters arising under Personal Property Security Act.
With many years of experience in all aspects of commercial litigation, including settlement negotiations, alternative dispute resolution and litigation, our team have represented a wide range of clients from publicly listed and international companies, industry bodies and authorities to individuals. We have litigation experience in all aspects of commercial litigation.
Rostron Carlyle Rojas offer a wide scope of dispute resolution services. We conduct legal analysis and strategic review, make assessments of dispute resolution options, work with expert witnesses and prepare documentation for court. We can also make court appearances, implement case management plans and act as representation in settlement conferences and mediations.
We focus on making early, commercial resolutions to disputes, rather than prolonged and costly litigation. Our litigation lawyers continue to advise our clients on their strategic options throughout the entire dispute resolution process. We consider the potential costs and benefits of pursuing or contesting issues to our clients. We aim to reduce costs, provide flexibility and facilitate communication between both parties. However, when litigation is necessary, we are recognised for our professional and uncompromising representation.
- Acting in numerous disputes between the big four banks, principal debtors and guarantors.
- Acting in the resolution of numerous partnership disputes.
- Advising in relation to defamation actions, including taking steps where necessary to have removed from websites/ search engines defamatory material.
- Acting in a major information technology dispute including successfully opposing numerous interlocutory applications within the proceeding whereby the order sought was for summary judgment, the principle issue for determination was in relation to the application of the Australian Consumer Law to the information technology agreement.
- Acting and appearing in as solicitor advocate a NSW Supreme Court trial of Cacciola v Daly and Another, successfully obtaining judgment in relation to a loan agreement and otherwise arguing the priority of interests recorded on the land title register.