We can provide you with the most up-to-date social media legal advice
Our experienced team of intellectual property (IP) and social media lawyers can provide you with the most up-to-date social media legal advice.
Our group of IP and social media lawyers is headed by Gavin McInnes, who holds degrees in both Intellectual Property and Law. Along with the IP and social media team, Gavin can assist you with a range of social media law related matters including:
- Drafting and assessing social media policies and procedures
- Privacy policies
- Company and organisation Internet policies
- Confidential Information
- National Privacy Principles
- Integration with employment policies
- Staff monitoring and support in relation to social media
- Ongoing Strategic Advice
For more information on the National Privacy Principles (including plain English explanations of the Principles and government fact sheets) please click here.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.