Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers are premier residential building defects lawyers, with extensive experience acting for homeowners, builders, developers, designers, certifiers and others.
We can offer advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Pre-contractual advice and negotiation.
- Dispute resolution for issues arising during construction projects.
- Terminating or varying contracts.
- Claims concerning defective or incomplete building works.
- Claims in negligence or for breach of contract against building professionals including Engineers, Architects, Principal Certifying Authorities and Construction & Design Contractors in residential building matters.
- Recommending, managing and instructing experts to assess and report on building defects.
- Proportionate liability issues.
- Insurance claims under the Queensland Home Warranty Scheme and New South Wales Home Warranty Fund.
For further information fill out the form to the right to make an online enquiry or otherwise contact us on 07 3009 8444.